Thursday, 1 January 2009

What's This Blog All About Then...?

Hello, it's Nigel from RunningPodcasts.org here.

The number of podcasts appearing over at RunningPodcasts.org has grown significantly over the past 12 months, as more and more runners start to create their own audio podcasts.

So, I thought it might be a good ideas to create a blog with tips for new (and maybe some established) podcasters to help them set up and publicize their podcasts.

I get quite a few emails about various aspects of setting up a podcast and the various components that go along with a podcast (e.g. RSS feeds, blogs, show notes etc.) Hopefully, I will be able to explain a few of the concepts and answer the common questions I get asked.

If you have anything to add to the posts I put up, please feel free to contribute via the comments section of each post.

Nigel.

No comments:

Post a Comment